Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Matching news at last

Our dossier is the 24th of 25 dossiers that have been forwarded to the Matching Committee. We are still waiting to find out if our referral will come from the CCWB or Bal Mandir. Nepal is experiencing daily power outages which provides them of only 5 hours of electricity a day. This has caused delays in Nepal as well as communication between our attorney in country and our agency. Our agency continues to be conservative estimating six months for referral from time of submitting our dossier. We are looking at September, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised before then. Thanks for reading and keep praying!

3 comments:

teryl said...

Tanya, how exciting! Thanks for sharing. Teryl

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm from france, and my dossier is also register at the ministery. I was wondering how you know that 25 dossiers are at the matching committe.?I can't find anywhere this information. Thank you for your answer
Céline

Tanya said...

Hey Celine,
I was given this information directly from my adoption agency who was in contact with our attorney who is in country.