We got news this past weekend that Nepal is going to accept our color copies of the dossier and we will not have to gather another set of original! Praise the Lord! Another piece of good news is that All God's Children's lawyer was selected to write the official dossier for Nepal. This is quite an honor. It make us feel even more affirmed in our decision to use this placing agency. We should know in the next 2 weeks whether they will require any additional documents to the dossier as he is still working on it with a committee in Nepal.
Also I totally forgot to tell an EC story that went with the last post.
When we got home from shopping with the panda bear, we left the bags in the back of the van. When J was tucking her in bed, she said,
"Daddy we need to get my baby brother's bear out of the tar (car), betause he will get told (cold) and my baby brother won't like him to get told!" I just love that about her! She is the most thoughtful two year old I know.
The Cats of Greece
4 years ago


1 comment:
Hey Tanya! This is Marianne Colee. How are you doing? How are things going? Are you guys still waiting? I hope you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment